WHO WE ARE
We are a church for your generation. Our goal is that people encounter the life and love of Jesus and experience what we’ve found to be the best life possible.
At each of our services, kids from birth through 5th grade can learn about Jesus in a safe environment designed specifically for their age groups. Kids Check-In begins 20 minutes before each service and your kiddos are sure to LOVE our two-story indoor slide. We also have a Parent Room available for nursing moms or parents with active little ones.
Every Wednesday at 7PM, 6th to 12th grade students gather together for a time of worship and teaching. These weekly meet-ups along with summer camp, small groups, retreats and discipleship opportunities help students learn more about Jesus and connect with friends and mentors.
MEET OUR PASTORS
Steve and Brooke Bradshaw – Lead Pastors
- Lead Pastors since October 2014
- Married in 1996
- Graduated CBC in 1999 and Ordained in 2003
- Proud parents of Ethan (2001) and Molly (2005)
- Served 12 years @ Oak Grove A/G (Springfield, MO) as Youth/Associate Pastors
- Served 5 years @ Central A/G (Houston, PA) as Youth/Young Adult Pastors
Pastor Steve likes Brooke, drums, NFL football, Duke basketball, and golf. Brooke likes hosting, HGTV, This is Us and is ever inspired in the art of detail.
Jerry and Tracy Hildebrand – Family Ministry Pastors
- Family Ministry Pastors since July 2015
- Married in 1998
- MISOM graduate and Licensed in 2012
- Proud parents of Riley (2002), Ian (2004) and Isaac (2007)
- Served 7 years @ Journey Life Church A/G (Holt, MI) as Associate Pastors
- Served 1 year @ James River Church (Springfield, MO) as Red Carpet Coordinators
Pastor Jerry likes football “Go Chiefs”, helping others, golf, hunting, fishing, hiking, cooking, and creating. Tracy likes people, mountains, a gentle breeze, cool weather, snow skiing, and the Denver Broncos.
Luke and Tauri Davis – Interim Youth Pastors
- Interim Youth Pastors since February 2020
- Married in 2017
- Graduated James River College in 2017
- Proud parents of Seattle (2018) and Shepherd (due May 2020)
- Served 3 years @ James River Church (Springfield, MO) as Youth Interns
- Served 1 year @ Crown Pointe Church (Lee’s Summit, MO) as youth leaders
Luke likes golf, the St. Louis Cardinals, photography, music and basketball. Tauri likes iced coffee, the Kansas City Royals, fitness, summertime and Target.