WHO WE ARE
We are a church for your generation. Our goal is that people encounter the life and love of Jesus and experience what we’ve found to be the best life possible.
At each of our services, kids from birth through 5th grade can learn about Jesus in a safe environment designed specifically for their age groups. Kids Check-In begins 20 minutes before each service and your kiddos are sure to LOVE our two-story indoor slide. We also have a Parent Room available for nursing moms or parents with active little ones.
Every Wednesday at 7PM, 6th to 12th grade students gather together for a time of worship and teaching. These weekly meet-ups along with summer camp, small groups, retreats and discipleship opportunities help students learn more about Jesus and connect with friends and mentors.
MEET OUR PASTORS
Steve and Brooke Bradshaw – Lead Pastors
- Lead Pastors since October 2014
- Married in 1996
- Graduated Central Bible College in 1999 and Ordained in 2003
- Proud parents of Ethan (2001) and Molly (2005)
- Served 12 years @ Oak Grove A/G (Springfield, MO) as Youth/Associate Pastors
- Served 5 years @ Central A/G (Houston, PA) as Youth/Young Adult Pastors
Pastor Steve likes Brooke, drums, NFL football, Duke basketball, and golf. Brooke likes hosting, HGTV, This is Us and is ever inspired in the art of detail.
Jerry and Tracy Hildebrand – Family Ministry Pastors
- Family Ministry Pastors since July 2015
- Married in 1998
- MISOM graduate and Licensed in 2012
- Proud parents of Riley (2002), Ian (2004) and Isaac (2007)
- Served 7 years @ Journey Life Church A/G (Holt, MI) as Associate Pastors
- Served 1 year @ James River Church (Springfield, MO) as Red Carpet Coordinators
Pastor Jerry likes football “Go Chiefs”, helping others, golf, hunting, fishing, hiking, cooking, and creating. Tracy likes people, mountains, a gentle breeze, cool weather, snow skiing, and the Denver Broncos.
Lucas and Tori Waltz – Youth Pastors
- Youth Pastors since May 2020
- Married in 2017
- MSOM Biblical Studies Student
- Served 4 years @ Life Connections Church (Joplin, MO) as Youth Pastors
Lucas likes the L.A. Rams, working out, The Office and hunting. Tori likes sunshine, teaching, crafting, doodling, hunting, hiking, going to the gym and trying new things!
Timothy Howell – Media Pastor
- Media Pastor since September 2020
- Graduated University of Valley Forge and Licensed in 2020
- Served 2 years @ UVF as travel ministry team coordinator
Tim likes music, fishing and spending time with friends.