Central is an Assembly of God church in agreement with our fellowship’s Fundamental Truths.
Beyond our mission to Connect, Grow and Serve these five terms give focus to our efforts and help define who we are as a church.
At Central Assembly we value-
At each of our services, kids from birth through 5th grade can learn about Jesus in a safe environment designed specifically for their age groups. Kids Check-In begins 20 minutes before each service and your kiddos are sure to LOVE our two-story indoor slide. We also have a Parent Room available for nursing moms or parents with active little ones.
Every Wednesday at 7PM, 6th to 12th grade students gather together for a time of worship and teaching. These weekly meet-ups along with summer camp, small groups, retreats and discipleship opportunities help students learn more about Jesus and connect with friends and mentors.
MEET OUR PASTORS
Steve and Brooke Bradshaw – Lead Pastors
- Lead Pastors since October 2014
- Married in 1996
- Graduated Central Bible College in 1999 and Ordained in 2003
- Proud parents of Ethan (2001) and Molly (2005)
- Served 12 years @ Oak Grove A/G (Springfield, MO) as Youth/Associate Pastors
- Served 5 years @ Central A/G (Houston, PA) as Youth/Young Adult Pastors
Pastor Steve likes Brooke, drums, NFL football, Duke basketball, and golf.
Brooke likes hosting, coffee with friends, HGTV and is ever inspired in the art of detail.
– Youth & Media Pastor
- Send resume and media samples to email@example.com
Abi Schmeeckle – Kid Central Coordinator
- Kid Central Coordinator since July 2022
- Graduated Missouri State University in 2015
- MSU Masters Degree in 2022
- Elementary School Educator since 2015
Abi likes coffee, CrossFit, teaching, music, plants, hiking, and hanging out with people.
Sarah Brack – Worship Pastor
- Worship Pastor since May 2021
- Graduated Southwestern Assemblies of God University 2017/2019/2022, Ordained in 2019
- Served 4 years @ Beacon Hill A/G (Norco, CA) as Community Life Pastor
- Served 2 years @ Onward Church (Wichita, KS) as Outreach/Worship Pastor
Sarah likes playing the ukulele, reading, writing, shopping and baking.